How to link your Mobile Number with Adhaar Card.
Aadhaar world’s largest biometric ID system is on trend nowadays. Almost in everything, you’ll need your Aadhaar Card. From your Bank Account, PAN card, to your Mobile number, it is mandatory to link all of these with your Aadhaar Card. Most of the Cardholders don’t know how to link it with the various things. Today we’ll help you in linking your Aadhaar Card with your Mobile Number through IVRS. Follow the below-mentioned steps and you are done.
- Firstly, you’ve to dial an IVR number 14546 with your phone and within few seconds you’ll hear a computer voice.
- The computer-generated voice will ask you to choose your language ( English, Hindi, Regional).
- After selecting the language you’ll need to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Now the UIDAI will verify the respective Aadhaar number.
- After verifying the Aadhaar number UIDAI will send an OTP to your number
- Enter the OTP manually to complete the authentication process.
- Now you’ll receive a confirmation SMS.
- Bingo, you’re done. It’s that simple.
Read More – The Unbiased Review